As a proud member of NJ Youth Soccer, ICYSL is proud to promote the following programs, events and information available to member clubs and players. We encourage all the participating clubs to share the following links with your teams and leadership staff.
- Recreation – NJ Youth Soccer offers an extensive amount of programming and benefits to its member recreation clubs.
- Coaching Courses: Part of the mission of NJ Youth Soccer is to provide coaching education to those involved in the game. To accomplish this mission, NJYS offers a complete coaching schools program.
- Safe Soccer: NJ Youth Soccer is committed to creating the safest possible environment for all our participants by taking a variety of safety measures and implementing programs that put the best interest of the players at the forefront.
- TOPSoccer: TOPSoccer is a community based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl with special needs.
- Annual Awards & Scholarships: Each year, NJ Youth Soccer honors New Jersey youth players, teams, coaches, referees and volunteers for outstanding performances and contributions during the preceding year. The 2020 NJYS Annual Awards Dinner will take place on Friday, January 31st.
- Young Olympians: Designed specifically for U9 and U10 players, NJYS Young Olympians is an introductory stage for those who aspire to play at a high level and provides a pathway to New Jersey ODP.
- Referee Courses: NJYS proudly supports the NJ State Referee Committee as we annually educate, certify and promote the referees in the state.